Thanks.

So the tiddler's content that is inserted into the sidebar is:
<<toc-selective-expandable 'jobs'>>
Its tag is $:/tags/SideBar
Its fields are:
caption:{{$:/language/SideBar/Contents/Caption}}
list-after:$:/core/ui/SideBar/Open

One of the tiddlers that are listed is called Linux jobs and its content is:
 <<toc-selective-expandable 'Linux'>>
or just
<<list-links "[tag[Linux]]">>
Its tag is: jobs
It doesn't have any special fields.

I tried to add list fields with tiddler names but the result was the same,
the down arrow that should show that Linux jobs are expandable will not
show up.

Best whishes,
Laci

marți, 10 februarie 2015, 11:01:38 UTC+2, Tobias Beer a scris: