> One more question, how can I put the ribbon on top right of the
> tiddler with your script provided in earlier post?

Not sure what you mean. If you want a dynamic ribbon, you need a *template*
like the one I provided. There isn't any scripting going on, it's plain
wikitext and then some css. You sure don't want to put all that inside a
tiddler, although you could sure go about it differently and have some...

title:$:/ribbon

<the template elements>

And then use it like so...

{{||$:/ribbon}}

...while making use of *<<currentTiddler>>* in your *$:/ribbon* template
tiddler... and putting the required stylesheets into a tiddler tagged
*$:/tags/Stylesheet*.

Best wishes, Tobias.