Hey everyone,

I just uploaded my Instructables on using BidiX store.php script and
BerryBoot Server on a Raspberry Pi
<http://www.instructables.com/id/TiddlyWiki-5-on-Raspberry-Pi-Server-in-15-minutes/>
.
I am working on the video for this and hope to shave a few minutes off and
have it done in under 10 minutes, did it in 11 yesterday but the video got
messed up.
The next step after the video will be creating a TiddlyWiki 5 Guide based
on the instructable.
I have the rough outline that I used for the instructables on my RasPi
knowledge site
<http://www.richshumaker.com/tw5/RasPi-Knowledge.htm#Step%20by%20Step%20to%20use%20Store.php%20on%20RasPi>
.

Thanks to everyone in the community for all the help.

Rich Shumaker