I think this would be a big improvement to what is already an excellent app.

The main gain, for me, would be that orientation - where you are in the
wiki, how you got there & what is open - would be much more intuitive.   I
know that this information can be gleaned from the open and recent tabs but
this would be much more direct & helpful.   Large wikis in general can make
you feel rather lost among all the content.

The second argument for this is that I think it would provide a much more
familiar front end to Tiddlywiki for newcomers - a set of index cards is
something anyone can recognise and understand.  The sophistication of
Tiddlywiki can be a bit daunting at first.

Best wishes

Howard