Thanks Richard and I noticed that the content of the right click menu
changes depending on where the mouse is hovered. When it's over the image
of the tiddler there is an option to "Save Image As" which isn't there when
hovering over other part of tiddler.

Hi Jeremy, I'm using FireFox so possibly I'm doing something wrong. I was
attempting to drag the myimage.jpg tiddler from the list below the search
box to a separate folder but can't think how else to do it...?

Thanks,
Jon