Hi Dave

It is possible, but the process is a little involved:

1. Visit https://twitter.com/settings/widgets while logged in to Twitter
2. Click the "Create New" button at the top right
3. Configure the widget as you like
4. Click the "Create Widget" button
5. Copy the generated HTML code to the clipboard. Mine looks like this:

<a class="twitter-timeline" href="https://twitter.com/Jermolene";
data-widget-id="570677909237792768">Tweets by @Jermolene</a>
<script>!function(d,s,id){var
js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);
js.id=id;js.src=p+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js
";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs");</script>

6. Create a blank HTML file containing the following template with the
Twitter widget embedded in the middle where indicated:

{{paste widget code here}}

7. Save the HTML file as (say) "myfeed.html" in the same folder as your
TiddlyWiki HTML file
8. Embed the HTML file via an iframe such as:

<iframe src="myfeed.html" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"
allowtransparency="true" height="350" height="460" style="border:
none;"></iframe>

Let me know how you get on,

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 1:23 AM, David Gifford <dgiff...@crcna.org> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I would like to paste the Twitter photo feed shown on this page (
> http://www.giffmex.org/news.html) into a tiddler. I am planning to
> replace my website with a TiddlyWiki. Is this currently possible? I tried
> copying and pasting, but the script ends up showing.
>
> Blessings,
>
> Dave
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston