On Sunday, November 23, 2014 at 9:55:42 AM UTC+1, Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> What we really need is "remote transclusion", where TiddlyWiki dynamically
> loads remote content as tiddlers. That means that the remotely loaded
> content will be available to list widgets and so on. All we need is a CORS
> enabled server to make this work.
>
> There are a couple of techniques we can use to do that, and it's
> definitely on my list.

I just found a really nice article
<http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/webcomponents/imports/> on "HTML
imports" which sounds like something very useful for us. Quote:

*"HTML Imports <http://w3c.github.io/webcomponents/spec/imports/>, part of
the Web Components <http://w3c.github.io/webcomponents/explainer/> cast, is
a way to include HTML documents in other HTML documents. You're not limited
to markup either. An import can also include CSS, JavaScript, or anything
else an .html file can contain. In other words, this makes imports a
fantastic tool for loading related HTML/CSS/JS.*"

<:-)