That's it! Thank you so much, this is perfect, and it's made me understand
some more about fields and so on.
Thanks, and have a great day,
Matthew
Abu Dhabi

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 4:30 AM, Alberto Molina <alberton...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Matthew,
>
> Sorry for the late answer. I haven't seen your post until now.
>
> Le mardi 24 février 2015 06:56:03 UTC+1, Matthew Petty a écrit :
>>
>> Hi Alberto,
>> I've got an example up and running at http://mjptest.tiddlyspot.com/,
>> but the contents of the tiddlers is not revealed in the slider. What have I
>> done wrong?
>> Thanks for your suggestion.
>> Matthew
>>

>  OK. The problem is in your first macro "sliderTask". Near the end, it
> says to show the description field:
> But your task tiddlers haven't actually any description field. Instead,
> their contents are in the text field. Thus, you have to change to that:
> or that (which is the same):
>

> So the entire code for that macro is:
> \define sliderTask(task)
> <$reveal state=<<qualify "$:/state/task">> type="nomatch" text="$task$">
> <$button set=<<qualify "$:/state/task">> setTo="$task$" class=
> "tc-btn-invisible">
> {{$:/core/images/right-arrow}} $task$</$button>
> </$reveal>
> <$reveal state=<<qualify "$:/state/task">> type="match" text="$task$">
> <$button set=<<qualify "$:/state/task">> setTo="" class="tc-btn-invisible"
> >
> {{$:/core/images/down-arrow}} $task$</$button>
> </$reveal>
> \end
>
> And concerning the other problem:
>
> You can see that I have my task list split based on the "tasklist" field.
>> Is there a way to make the lists sort by this field? I would like to have
>> my work tasks first. That's why I put the number in there.
>>

> It is enough to add a sort operator at the end of your list widget:
> <$list
> filter="[!title[TaskSkeleton]!title[JournalSkeleton]!has[draft.of]tag[task]!tag[done]!each[tasklist]
> *sort[tasklist]*]">
>

> Best wishes,
> Alberto
>
>  --

website: matthewpetty.com
podcast: coiledspring.org

READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your
employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any
and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap,
clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and
acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with
your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity,
without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further
represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS
AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.