On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 3:07:47 AM UTC+1, Jed Carty wrote:

> Well, one problem is that to go from 1- to 0-based indexing

I see :) .. I didn't have a look at the code.

If I see date based calculations, I always play with those dates, or at
least February. Since it's most likely to be some trouble there ;)

Year 2000 was very special. eg: every 4 years feb + 1 day. every 100 years
.. no + every 400 years .. yes :))

Be aware, that calculating the "week of the year" has a different algorithm
for US and Europe. ... just an info.

have fun!
mario