Hi Tobias,

I didn't know how to apply CSS to an individual tiddler, so Ton's example
gave me a clue how to do it.

The tiddler tagged with style1 opens with the sidebar I suppose covered up,
rather than hidden.

.tc-tagged-style1 {
width:170%;
height:900%;
background-color: white;
}

It's just a basic solution which does the job - I don't know if I gave the
impression I was after something more elaborate.

Regards
Jon