On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 7:48:06 AM UTC-8, sini-Kit wrote:

> I don't found this option in tw5 . Now if tiddler not found, I see empty
> tiddler with not found title.

The message you see when a tiddler is not found is contained in:
   [[$:/language/MissingTiddler/Hint]]

Perhaps all you need to do is to customized the content of that shadow to
display your desired "404" text.  However, if you want to have specific
alternative text displayed for individual missing tiddlers, you could try
replacing the MissingTiddler/Hint content with the following wiki code:
------------------------
\define customMissing()
$:/language/MissingTiddler/Hint/$(currentTiddler)$
\end

<$transclude tiddler=<<customMissing>> >
Missing tiddler "<$text text=<<currentTiddler>>/>" - click
{{$:/core/images/edit-button}} to create
</$transclude>
------------------------

This allows you to define individual "hints" for missing tiddlers by
creating tiddlers named
[[$:/language/MissingTiddler/Hint/TitleOfMissingTiddler]].
 Then, when you try to view a missing tiddler with that name, it will
display the specific hint.  Otherwise it will fallback to displaying the
default hint content as before.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

"Inside TiddlyWiki: The Missing Manual"
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/inside-tiddlywiki-the-missing-manual/x/8816263

YOUR DONATIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT!
HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
   http://TiddlyTools.github.com/fundraising.html#MakeADonation

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact