Hey Jed, sorry o bother again, is there any limitation in your random
number generator plugin? There seems to be a some sort of problem when
invoked from a different tiddler where the field is stored.
I decided to put an additional button to manually swap out the background
image in the "Menu" tiddler that shows up in the sidebar tabs, but when
invoked from a button there it only generates one non-random number (always
the same) and then stops working.
The same button works quite well in the "$:/DPFR/Styles" tiddler where the
field it writes to is stored, and from the "$:/DPFR/Randomize background"
where it is invoked by the startup actions plugin.

Did I miss anything, did I do something wrong, or is there some sort of bug
or limitation?
Check it out here, all relevant tiddlers are open
www.duarteramos.pt/home.html
<http://www.duarteramos.pt/home.html#Menu:Menu%20%24%3A%2FDPFR%2FStyles%20[[%24%3A%2FDPFR%2FRandomize%20background]]>

Also on a side note, since the random number plugin writes to a field it
triggers whatever tracks changes in tiddlywiki, prompting the user for
saving when trying to leave or refresh the page.
Is there a way to disable the exit or saving confirmation in tiddlywiki, or
perhaps write the field to some sort of temporary tiddler that doesn't
trigger changes or need for saving?

Thanks again