Giving this a bump as there was some talk of issues with zoomin elsewhere?
I haven't upgraded to the latest pre-release version if that's likely to
fix it.

The actual wiki is supposed to use TiddlyWiki to teach or at least
illustrate use of TiddlyWiki in a particular context. I'm not saying it
hits that mark but it's a noble enough aspiration as a means to increasing
uptake. The interface is similar to the one Eric discussed in the Hangout
for his book except his is awesome. I won't be leaving the link up for long
as, well, the wiki patently needs work.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bmkliejpq75rz9/Personal%20Wiki%20v1.html
<https://owa.liv.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=3m3DnMnGCpqxPGL_Va1cTCfb7sF5--VZfjc58htBcq-hDQpvey3SCGgAdAB0AHAAcwA6AC8ALwB3AHcAdwAuAGQAcgBvAHAAYgBvAHgALgBjAG8AbQAvAHMALwAzAGIAbQBrAGwAaQBlAGoAcABxADcANQByAHoAOQAvAFAAZQByAHMAbwBuAGEAbAAlADIAMABXAGkAawBpACUAMgAwAHYAMQAuAGgAdABtAGwAPwBkAGwAPQAwAA..&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwww.dropbox.com%2fs%2f3bmkliejpq75rz9%2fPersonal%2520Wiki%2520v1.html%3fdl%3d0>