Mehdi

> I have attached the "empty.html" which I created following the steps I
> mentioned in the initial post. Would you be so kind to have look into it?

That's helpful, thank you. There are two things going on here:

1. The scrollable list demo creates a scrollable list of all the non-system
and shadow tiddlers. When you try it in an empty wiki, there would
generally only be a single entry, and so there wouldn't be any visible
scrolling. You could use an alternative filter expression to list all
shadow tiddlers, which will always be tall enough to be scrollable:

<$scrollable class='tc-scrollable-demo'>
<$list filter='[all[shadows]]'>

<$view field='title'/>: <$list filter='[all[current]links[]sort[title]]'
storyview='pop'>
<$link><$view field='title'/></$link>
</$list>

</$list>
</$scrollable>

2. The demo relies on a CSS class that is built into tiddlywiki.com in the
tiddler $:/_tw5.com-styles, but isn't part of the empty distribution. It
looks like this:

.tc-scrollable-demo {
border: 1px solid <<colour message-border>>;
background-color: <<colour message-background>>;
padding: 1em;
height: 400px;
}

The crucial thing is the line "height: 400px" which specifies how tall you
want the scrollable to be. You'll need to choose a suitable value depending
on how and where you're using the scrollable.

Anyhow, copy a style definition such as that into a new tiddler and tag it
$:/tags/Stylesheet and you should be good to go.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

--
Jeremy Ruston