Great work Jed and Thank You Jeremy for keeping our xAPI project in mind!
We are coming to the close of the xAPI cohort sessions currently #10 of the
14 scheduled and I do have hopes for a last minute, heres what we can do
showing there! I know you're doing everything possible to get 5.1.8 out so
that you can turn some attention to xAPI and I so appreciate everything you
do for us here. Building great examples of how TiddlyWiki can provide
content has proven not to be a problem at all and this type of interaction
like Jed and others have done brings us even closer to our goal but I feel
once we can show that xAPI communication even just one way from TW5 to an
LRS we seal the deal as far as proving TW5 as a useful platform in building
offline educational systems or other forms of xAPI interaction from. I also
feel that those using xAPI in the future ( if / when) they see these
capabilities are going to want to take advantage of all the other
capabilities TW5 provides to build future projects from adding to the brain
power of our community here or at least that is my hope. Thanks guys and
WOW 5.1.8 is looking so awesome! I am anxious to get an update and see
where we are in all this is there a hangout scheduled anytime soon?

Thanks guys,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b8579737-cf88-47c6-b629-73b0cecec8ae%40googlegroups.com.