Hi Samppa

It sounds like your following the correct steps to add a new entry to the
TOC. A few possible thoughts:

* Are you using any plugins that might be interfering with the refresh
process?
* Have you overridden any shadow tiddlers? Use $:/AdvancedSearch, switch to
the "Filter" tab and select "Overridden shadow tiddlers" from the dropdown.
You'll see a list of shadow tiddlers that have been overridden; some of
them are expected (eg $:/SiteTitle and $:/SiteSubtitle), but look out for
any overridden .js tiddlers

If all else fails, you might try experimenting by gradually dragging your
tiddlers across to an empty TiddlyWiki, and checking the behaviour.

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 12:34 PM, Samppa Viitanen <sig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I encountered a problem. My table of contents doesn't work like it used
> to, it wont give me those > arrows for selective-expandable lists.
> (I am using Centralized experimental theme if this might be a problem?)
>
> This is my basic TOC tab in the side bar
>
> TAG: $:/tags/SideBar

>> <<toc-selective-expandable 'TOC'>>

> Under that I have sub TOCs like so:
>
> TAG: TOC
>>
>>> <<list-links "[tag[VR]]">>
>>

> And under that I have tiddlers with the tag VR.
>
> So it used to work like this, when I created a new tiddler with TOC tag
> and <<list-links "[tag[NewTag]]">> and after that new tiddler with NewTag
> it would show in the sidebar with the arrow > giving me access straing from
> the sidebar.
> Currently the arrow doesn't show up, but if I open the tiddler that lists
> NewTag, it will show everything there.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/79d153d1-a8f0-46fc-a86a-8211c2d226f8%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/79d153d1-a8f0-46fc-a86a-8211c2d226f8%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>