I've had that problem before in one of the pre-release versions, and Jeremy
said back then it was a bug, and it was solved.
Maybe it crept back in or something else broke it again, not sure, only he
can tell. Anyway, it's probably nothing wrong you did.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c323ff80-28e5-47e8-937e-421038fcbf2d%40googlegroups.com.