On Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 3:23:06 PM UTC-7, c pa wrote:

> Find the tiddler
> $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/base (I think this holds the base styling
> for all themes)
>
> And edit the following styling to be what you want
> .tc-titlebar h2 { font-size: 1em; display: inline; }

It's a very bad idea to edit the base theme definition.
Instead, add a separate tiddler containing your desired CSS,
and then tag that tiddler with "$:/tags/Stylesheet".

 enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

YOUR DONATIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT!
HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
   http://TiddlyTools.github.com/fundraising.html#MakeADonation

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/347b3ec3-dbf6-4cde-af21-dcb2267cccab%40googlegroups.com.