Hi Felix & Stephan

I'm glad you liked it :-)

As often is the case with TiddlyWiki - you start out with a complex amount
of data  - and TW helps you organize it in a way which makes it look less
complicated..

Same thing goes for music - first inspired ideas for a composition are
seldom simple or very structured.

Some time later, when you've played around with it it gets simpler.

I know that both Jeremy and Eric play the guitar - therefore I have made a
new and simpler acoustic version.

(We don't have to expell anyone from the tw-community when they won't sing
it -  if they can play it on their guitars it's ok!  ;-))

This time it's ust my (at least) 30 years old guitar and simple finger
strumming. (One take - no overdubbing, singing or whistling.)

Notes and chords have also been "scaled down" to a more manageable 1 page
format.

Chords are now what most guitarists will recognize/expect:

Videoscore: https://musescore.com/node/802566
Karaoke video: https://youtu.be/1eMim5JGqpo
Score (1 page): http://mus.cr/1P3VhGa

Cheers Måns Mårtensson