Hello,
I'm interested in using TiddlyWiki for creating a small static personal
website and I'm very impressed by the work that James Anderson is showing
here.
I will try to also make my site, generating it from TiddlyWiki running on
Node.js.

Jame has obvisouly done a lot of customization and even coded his own
plugins.
Personally, I aim for something far simpler.
I will report my progess in this forum (if there's no objection for me
doing so)

Best Regards,
Florian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3edd6e07-19d4-405c-83ae-cabae8a79ad1%40googlegroups.com.