Thanks. With all the recent discussion of importing large amounts of
information or exporting with JSONs it just struck me. Several lightbulbs
have come on recently. ;-) I had not realized how close this is to plugins
till this morning when I ran across http://tiddlywiki.com/#PluginMechanism
. I did find one link about creating plugins
http://tiddlywiki.com/dev/#How%20to%20create%20plugins%20in%20the%20browser
but have not been able to make it work yet. Not sure if there is something
that is not included in an empty TiddlyWiki or things have changed since
that was written. Not as elegant or flexible as a true plugin but makes it
easier to transfer configurations or content than drag and drop.

Mat - Yes, I believe you understood. As long as a user does a good job of
tagging it can be easier to reuse things this way. One of my projects, a
KJV bible, was floundering as I tried to get the basic navigation to work.
Recent posts like Richards got me working at it again and this is one of
the results. On it I am tagging the main navigation structure as bible, all
the actual content as kjv, probably will go back and add tags for old and
new. That way I could create separate JSONs for the navigation and the KJV
portion, even individual JSONS for the Old KJV and New KJV. Then if I got
ambitious I could load the navigation JSON in a new TiddlyWiki and start on
another public domain bible like the WEB.

As I said, not as elegant as true plugins, but new or casual users may not
have realized they could save things this way. I seen posts where people
say they could remove their personal content from a TiddlyWiki then share
the TW. If tagged in a way to distinguish personal material something like

Greg

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/34d9f1e6-60c9-44d6-901b-48f85e4aad0d%40googlegroups.com.