I am now vested in TiddlyWiki. I'm using it as a unified cross-platform
personal knowledge management (and document development) system.

Before ever coming to TiddlyWiky, when I first decided the Wiki Way was the
best way for me, but in a personalized environment, I discerned the need to
retain human readability of the content. I'm now finding that easily gets
out of hand as I enjoy more and more of of TWs functionality.

Having said that, are there any rules of thumb or best practices that will
allow me to keep most of my content easy to read while still making use of
all the great functionality available?

Thanks and best regards,

Ray

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b716fcd6-a511-47cc-be2b-dd7cf12196bd%40googlegroups.com.