Apparently they are calling this browser Edge rebranded and updated Spartan
I think? It is deeply integrated into the Windows 10 platform and new
Cortana search engine and so far seems like a very strong competitor to
chrome? Very HTML5 compliant and comes complete with developer tools
included etc.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAMyuNKCidvNF3z0En_k4dZJ%2B5R2PBt8aeuAcUANMR909mo6q9w%40mail.gmail.com.