In a not-yet-released site for the TW community, I use a small variant of
Duartes fish saying "Click me" and linking to a tiddler with info. This is
appropriate for the type and the atmosphere of my site and may not be for
everyone. But it will for sure, just like Duartes poster, draw attention.
Tell me if you're interested and I'll show it.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5eebceb8-7685-415e-9dca-45b6c3b31f33%40googlegroups.com.