Hi TwWizards

I did create two different "choosers" to be able to either write the title
of af tiddler tagged with "note" or choose an already existing one via the
select widget.
I'd favor a combination of the two widgets.
Is it already possible to do?

I guess the end result would resemble the tag chooser.. -

Maybe what I am asking for is a select widget which allows us to add an
option by typing text in the button?

1) <$select tiddler="$:/temp/Stealth" field='newtitle'
default=<<currentTiddler>>> <$list filter='[tag[note]]'> <option><$view
field='title'/></option> </$list> </$select>

2) <$edit tiddler="$:/temp/Stealth" field="newtitle"
class="tc-edit-texteditor" default="ooo" placeholder="title"/>

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/97dbb3a1-4781-498e-ab30-aad03180b488%40googlegroups.com.