Jeremy,

I'm running pre-release under node.js. In the last couple of days it
stopped highlighting the active tab on page reload. Initially the open tab
has the same look as all other background tabs. Content is shown correctly,
but the tab is not highlighted. The highlight appears when I switch tabs.

Firefox and Chrome. When I switch to 5.1.8 engine, all is back to normal.

--R.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bcb077f6-f857-426f-bba8-f0a0078c544b%40googlegroups.com.