Hi Peter

> Somewhat bizarrely, the widget for the previously imported moo.mp3 file
shows up as soon as you drag-and-drop the Audio tiddler from tiddlywiki.com
though it still refuses to play though not obviously disabled.

That's weird, can you reproduce that behaviour?

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 8:58 AM, Peter Miller <pmil...@liv.ac.uk> wrote:

> While appreciating that having large audio clips embedded in TiddlyWiki is
> not sensible, curiosity drives me to ask whether anyone has explored the
> possibility of recording audio inside TiddlyWiki?

There are JavaScript APIs in the browser for recording audio but annoyingly
they produce an uncompressed stream (just like a .WAV file), and so are
many times larger than an MP3 file.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

--