Hi Danielo

This is really nice work :-)
Thank you very much for sharing it!
Looking forward to see it as a stand alone theme.

I was wondering:
Do you know if it's possible to automatically change themes based on screen
size?
If it is not possible - your theme maybe shouldn't be a stand alone theme
and instead be released as a plugin which would work with any theme?!
I guess there might be some "clashes" with other themes -  eg. Jeds
MobileMenu in his MobileTheme? - If this is the case a standalone theme of
your's might be a better option..?!

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8bd176f7-0f6e-4c28-a317-d80898a864fd%40googlegroups.com.