Hi Matthew

Which version of TW5 are you using? I doubt that your skeleton code will
work in an up to date version of TW5.

Check out: http://tiddlywiki.com/#Creating%20journal%20tiddlers

You could clone the new-journal-here button* and use it as a template to
create your own special NewTaskJournalHere button.

[*] $:/core/ui/Buttons/new-journal-here
<http://tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fui%2FButtons%2Fnew-journal-here>

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5112ef8b-9650-43e0-8c8f-590bf13c458c%40googlegroups.com.