> One approach would be to invert the requirement: create a button that
> saves the current wiki but excludes all tiddlers tagged "Unfinished".

Brilliant! This will make so many things easier for me!!!!

Could anyone please tell if the following procedure is correct to create
this new filtered saving button:

I identify the following as relevant for this:
$:/core/ui/Buttons/save-wiki
<http://tiddlywiki.com/empty#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fui%2FButtons%2Fsave-wiki>
$:/core/modules/saver-handler.js
<http://tiddlywiki.com/empty#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fmodules%2Fsaver-handler.js>
$:/config/SaverFilter
<http://tiddlywiki.com/empty#%24%3A%2Fconfig%2FSaverFilter>

So, I'm guessing I should

1) Copy the save-wiki button but replace the message "tm-save-wiki" with a
new message.
2) copy saver-handler.js and replace the listening for "tm-save-wiki" with
my new message
3) copy the SaveFilter and in my copy change it to filter out Unfinished
tiddlers
4) in saver-handler.js replace the line: SaverHandler.prototype.titleSyncFilter
= "$:/config/SaverFilter"; to call my new filter.

In the save-wiki button broadcasting, there is also a "
param={{$:/config/SaveWikiButton/Template}} " (which contains "
$:/core/save/all") and the word "param" appears also in saver-handler.js...
but I'm unsure of how/for what it is used there. Anything I should care
about?

Ok, would appreciate any guidance from anyone.

Thank you!

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/619aae6e-a969-449c-85eb-c078d73bf1c0%40googlegroups.com.