@Edward (and perhaps also @Eric)

I have now updated the range sliders to set the sized in the Theme Tweaks,
including for the Sidebar as you ask for Edward. Go to the Controlpanel>Size
Sliders
<http://twaddle.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2FControlPanel:%24%3A%2FControlPanel>
.

It is a hovering frame to keep it in place even when you're changing
values. It stays in place for most of them at least. A more serious
difficulty is what Eric hints brings up; there is no min or max which makes
some sliders very sensitive. I've indicate where to be careful.

Hope to improve it in the future.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/602a273b-965c-4343-a926-ff7734bfe60f%40googlegroups.com.