Hi Felix

Great introduction to an excellent product. No problem with the audio.
Maybe consider a complementary showcase video sometime in the future?

Thanks for all your hard work on this. Much appreciated.

Peter

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f69abaaa-bb82-4f74-8b6b-339738d21055%40googlegroups.com.