Hi Shashi,

For TiddlyWiki5 > 5.1.6 can use TiddlyMap for this.

See: http://felixhayashi.github.io/TW5-TiddlyMap/index.html

For visualization of many tiddlers (500+) I recommend Chrome or FF38 and
a fast computer otherwise your browser may crash (maybe).

Introductory videos at this channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCizKRzennwyp6UTCWykcd6A

-Felix

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/BLU436-SMTP92FEE67FAA51C256B90964CEB40%40phx.gbl.