An addition to my feedback two posts up;

   - *Presumption* of how a plugin is made up and how Tinka creates one:
   the plugin is created by copying+converting multiple tiddlers into a json
   tiddler. At the same time, the original tiddlers are converted into being
   shadow tiddlers.
   *Feedback*: In creating different *variants *of a plugin, which I'm just
   trying to do, I find it would be valuable to access tiddlers that have
   previously been converted to shadow tiddlers. (Specifically, I'm creating a
   variant of the SideEditor and it uses all the tiddlers of the current
   variant but also some new ones.) If possible, I would like an *option to
   include shadow tiddlers* in the Tinka search tool. (...or is a tiddler
   somehow critically changed as it is converted into a shadow tiddler, making
   it unusable for plugin content?)

   - *Observation*: When developing my plugin, I need easy access to the
   tiddlers involved so they are not prefixed with $:/. This, however, means
   that when the plugin is created, they are hidded (shadowed) but with these
   titles... which makes them "odd" in the shadow list and, more unfortunate,
   they get placed (alphasorted) to the very bottom of the listing. If someone
   is looking around for where these tiddlers are hiding, then being at the
   very bottom of a long list is of course not good.
   *Feedback*: I'm not certain it's a "Tinka issue" as much as a workflow
   issue, but I would like to use common titles during development but have
*prefixes
   $:/ added* as they are converted into shadow tiddlers. Maybe this is
   something Tinka could offer?

Again, thank you for this Andreas. Very valuable!

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d23e75cb-6eba-4936-af26-0dffd546982e%40googlegroups.com.