Hey guys,

There are 2 things i couldnt figure out, hope you can help me.

1. Applying Plugins.

For example this Plugin:
http://www.tiddlytools.com/#SinglePageModePlugin

I copied the source text into a new Tiddler, added the Tag "systemConfig"
and gave it a proper Name.
Still nothing changed for me when i reloaded my Wiki, it even seems to
disappear after reloading it (currently I'm not using a webserver, just the
single file for several tests)

What am i doing wrong ?

2. I'd love to have a fixed sidebar on the left to see the whole structure
of my Tiddlers which changes when i open new tiddlers, something like this:

->     Tiddler 1

->     Tiddler 2

->          Subtiddler 2

->               Sub-subtiddler 2

->     Tiddler 3

->     Tiddler 4

This is what it should look like when i open Subtiddler 2 :)

Looking Forward for some nice answers, thanks in advance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f811a198-506e-4322-9ef8-545673010f83%40googlegroups.com.