> As soon as you have installed it it is no longer possible to change to a
> normal theme (font sizes, position etc...).
> This makes the TW pretty unsuited for further editing I'm afraid..

 Forgot to tell that I try to make it work in a (stable) TW version 5.1.8.
Maybe some "prefixes" has changed since TW v. 5.1.3 - and this is why it
doesn't work when you change themes?

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bbc0d1a9-ca74-467d-878a-c9e1306f5763%40googlegroups.com.