Hi everyone,

>From http://tiddlywiki.com/ I see that we can do slideshow presentation
from Tiddlywiki 5. Now I have a few points I would like to cover to make
the presentation great:

   - Hide the tiddler title, author and timestamp

   - I am currently struggling with CSS to do that, idealy the style would
      only apply to the tagged tiddler. I can modify all tiddlers currently, or
      affect more items that I would like to. (I am not very good at css)
      - Do you have recommendation on a page to look at , to understand how
      to only affect these 3 objects ?
   - Close the previous tiddler by clicking on an image
   - I can see that a button works well to do that, but the link widget
      does not allow the actionsendmessage apparently

This in not working
<$link to="Next Slide">[img[CurrentSlide.png]]<$action-sendmessage
$message="tm-close-other-tiddlers" $param="Next Slide"/></$link>

   - If I use a button

<$button>[img[CurrentSlide.png]]
<$action-navigate $to="Next Slide"/>
<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-close-other-tiddlers" $param="Next
Slide"/>
</$button>

The behavior is correct , but my image is not sized properly to the
tiddler, so it looks ugly
plus the image gets its right and left border modified. I guess I could use
CSS to correct the button.

Many thanks in advance for your ideas !

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fe07aed0-15fc-4962-a1c5-1f00659c8414%40googlegroups.com.