I think it has a multitude of uses: //pro forma// document. In combination
with the open in new window feature you could copy and paste the finish the
text into the format of someoneelse's choice: pdf, .doc docx. etc

It might be a bitt of a stretch, but if the wizard could features to record
answers to a questionnaire-- check boxes, or sliders-- producing something
like  OMM (1) I produced (with a lot of commuity help)

Alex
(1)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1316865/AlexHough/SCiO/OMM.Sept2010/ommDirector.html

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALc1hYc%3D4Ts1QJfCDjwq4P6Yh%3D%3DSknAxCoV_L9oE5ZjFEn%2BeMg%40mail.gmail.com.