Hi Jed

I understand your frustration very well.
Thank you for making and sharing this proof of concept -
It's quite a task and I apreciate that you even managed to write a setup
manual which I was able to follow :-)

I've setup your plugin with my own disqus user here:
http://xn--mns-ula.dk/kinabog/#thing1
If you scroll up a little you'll see that I was able to implement etherpad
as a chat tool (pr tiddler - no spam control though)

*http://xn--mns-ula.dk/kinabog/#Another_basic_test

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b019c1c3-a361-4c3c-93f5-8dea0495585f%40googlegroups.com.