I appreciate your reply but that isn't quite the question I was attempting
to ask. Perhaps a little context:

When a static rendertiddler command is run (with out --output) it will save
the static files to output/static/balh/blah/blah.html

The tiddler files however could have any title. So the real question is how
does the rendertiddler command know what path and filename to output to? Is
it the tiddler title? or the original tiddler path with .tid turned to
.html?

And Finally does TiddlyWiki have a way to customize that path?

Can the file tiddlers/foo/bar.tid with a title: "baz bar froboz" be
outputted to output/static/all/the/good/stuff/baz-bar-froboz.html ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/97af8ea8-0184-4bd8-adeb-a21dfb880415%40googlegroups.com.