Hello,
Using  a suggestion that was made in this group I am able to display a
tiddler titled with a specific date ("20150623" for example) by writing
this:
<<tiddler {{(newDate()).formatString ('YYYY0MM0DD')}}>>
However I can not figure out how to format it so it displays a tiddler with
a date other than today, e.g. tomorrow's date.
I also tried the DatePlugin and wrote this:
<<tiddler {{showDate(Y M D+1 "YYYY0MM0DD"}}>>
but it gives me an error message.
What am I doing wrong?
Best,
Johannes