This looks good. While it may not be particularly complex this is the sort
of thing we need. New and exciting additions to what TiddlyWiki can do are
good, but having an example of an immediately useful application is a big
part of what we need to get more attention for TiddlyWiki so making things
like this is important.

I have found that TiddlyWiki is very good for creating fillable forms and
generating tiddlers automatically. Click on the `New Task` button here
<http://inmysocks.tiddlyspot.com/#Change%20Log> to see a complex example of
what I mean, here
<http://ooktech.com/jed/ExampleWikis/ResumeBuilderWiki/#Skills%20and%20Expertise>

is a much simpler example. Using things like that makes adding things like
classes or students in your wiki much easier. Once you have made the form
to generate tiddlers you don't have to worry about manually editing
tiddlers, which is helpful when someone who is unfamiliar with tiddlywiki
is using what you make.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2702033b-2ef3-4422-9bd6-7c179c85633e%40googlegroups.com.