I do have a question actually.
So I have my task graph showing all the tasks tagged with each other in a
hierachy. The edges are all "tagged with" because that is how the hierarchy
works. A tiddler is a task when it is tagged with 'task'. But I don't want
that node to be displayed. I have the filter including "!title[task]", but
the 'task' node shows up anyway. Is there a way to force the filter to
exclude nodes?

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 12:29 PM, Felix Küppers <felixkuepp...@hotmail.de>
wrote:

> Hi Matthew!
>
> > I am loving the TiddlyMap plugin - thank you for making it, Felix!
>
> Thanks, you are welcome :)
>
> > How can I use the existing tagging relationships to show the edges?
> > […] Never mind, I think I figured it out.
>
> Glad you figured it out. One thing to consider, and I sometimes make
> this mistake myself as well, is that tag- and link-relationships are
> only displayed in the map if they exist. I plan to make this optional
> but haven't found the time so yet.
> -Felix
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/BLU437-SMTP63C40C21E3673E82D8A89ACEAE0%40phx.gbl