HI Danielo

>> Good to se that most of the work is done already. The thing is, how make
> the secret fetching easy for the user?

The user would set the secret with the <$password> widget:

<$password name="ifttt-secret"/>

And then JS can retrieve it with:

$tw.utils.getPassword("ifttt-secret")

> You seems to be very excited about this! Nice!

I'm kind of hoping that I can encourage someone to pick this up; I'm snowed
under with 5.1.9, TiddlyFox and TiddlyDesktop right now.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ruston