Hi c pa, thank you for the converted html with all the polygon data. Thank you.
For some reason when I put it in tiddlywiki, it looks like it is to big and
also partly cut off. What did you use to get all the polygon data? I'm going to
try again later from my computer at home. I was trying to use my phone to do
this, maybe that is the problem. Again thank you, you showed me that it is
possible. I'm like a kid waiting for a birthday presant.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f9273562-09c2-495b-82d4-31de63d376a5%40googlegroups.com.