Not sure if this would be a problem with the TiddlyWiki 5.1.9 pre-release
(downloaded Jun 29 at 8:23 AM EDT) or Daneilo's Encrypt Tiddler Plugin 2.1
from http://danielorodriguez.com/TW5-EncryptTiddlerPlugin/

If I decide to remove (hide) the Encrypt icon, either through the Control
Panel or the Tools Tab in a tiddler, I get an Internal "Javascript Error:
tiddler id undefined". I can clear the error but the option cannot be
changed. This was working under TiddlyWiki 5.1.8

I had used the Encrypt plugin in the 5.1.9 pre-release but hadn't used this
option until last night. Sorry to come in so late.

Greg

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-8hp-BbrfpSc/VZFMvhNaOJI/AAAAAAAAACc/MuXrwkIqNi0/s1600/encrypt-under-5-1-9-pre.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_wyFguYfh9Q/VZFNf3rsauI/AAAAAAAAACk/fLRMyxn2Z4A/s1600/encrypt-under-5-1-9-pre_2.png>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d2855e15-fa83-4b7e-bd58-93ffee48d67b%40googlegroups.com.