Hi Leo

For 5.1.9 I've made a small tweak to make the size of the button text more
reasonable:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/e2d4e41e961d2a761abaee5822e1064bc7bd9928

You can see a preview at http://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease

I'll fix the hover effect in a subsequent version.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com