Hi c pa,
when you call a macro inside a widget (to return a parameter) it is not
wikified, it only does string substitution of the parameter in to the
content of the macro - this has led me to waste a lot of time as it is not
what you would expect. I would write some javascript macro for this.

cheers

BJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b1d14f0e-bc42-41d4-bb33-2c1681339b18%40googlegroups.com.