Mat,

Please have a look at http://solar-flair.tiddlyspot.com/, drill down to
Features > Filtered Publish button. My example has only one "Publish"
button, but you can setup multiple buttons (and a different filter for each
one) in your "central" wiki, allowing you to save different single-html
wikis from it. You'd have to also modify TiddlySpot information in Control
Panel, if you want to publish to different TidddlySpot sites.

--R.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/26850ae7-4792-4915-a655-ce64de885634%40googlegroups.com.