On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 8:52:54 PM UTC+2, Bob Flandard wrote:

> I'll probably make do with converting the pdf files to SVG, as it seems to
> be an issue specific to my computer setup.

I'm not sure, why you want to convert PDF to SVG. Those are 2 completely
different formats. SVG is for vector images and PDF is a compressed
document format.
So imo it makes no sense to convert PDF to SVG. Also depending on the the
PDF content, the svg will be huge, very very hard to edit. There will be a
lot of formatting problems,  and so on ... I think, you don't win here.

Can you describe you usecase a little bit closer?

-mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/75792a7d-6567-436b-ba8d-4e551ecb8536%40googlegroups.com.